BeverlyCare is proud to be holding COVID-19 vaccination clinics for our patients and the community in general. We vaccinate based on State eligibility criteria listed below.
- Effective April 15, 2021: Everyone who is 16 years of age and older will be eligible for the vaccines.
- Vaccines are free and available for insured and uninsured people
- Vaccines are given by appointments only via www.beverlycare.org or 1-833-4-BEV-CARE
- Weekly supply is limited and based on a first registered basis
- Please only make an appointment if you meet the current eligibility criteria
If you are unsure if you qualify, please call 833-4-BEV-CARE or visit LA County Public Health site for more information.
The day of your appointment, please WEAR A MASK and bring: ID required, proof that you live/work in LA County and that you meet the eligibility criteria.