Telemedicine Visit Instructions
In order to ensure that your healthcare remains uninterrupted and even though BeverlyCare continues to provide in-office appointments at our clinics, we are now offering private secured telemedicine visits to our patients. If your provider decides it is medically appropriate, you may be able to schedule a Telemedicine appointment and connect with your doctor through your phone or iPad from home. If further testing or examination is needed, your provider might ask you to schedule an in-office appointment instead. Check with our staff the type of visit you need.
Please do not delay your care.
We recommend that you have a Telemedicine appointment from your home if you have any of the following issues:
- Cold or Flu symptoms
- Medications adjustments and refills
- Birth control prescriptions
- Diabetes management and monitoring of other chronic health conditions
- Urinary tract infections, diarrhea and other mild infections
- Routine Follow up visits or results
- Consultations for other medical reasons